!!insidediv!!

Being the Official Discussion Forum for HYPERBOREA®, a role-playing game of swords, sorcery, and weird science-fantasy

Visit us at the HYPERBOREA web site!

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/28/2017 9:59 am  #1

Original Art for Sale...

Gentlemen, 

I am finally getting around to posting original AS&SH 2nd edition artwork that I am willing to part with. (There is also a few left over pieces from previous AS&SH books that are deeply discounted). If you are interested in any of them you can go look here http://mavfire.blogspot.com/p/art-for-sale.html  WARNING some of these images may not have been seen as part of the kickstarter or previously published on the interwebs. Currently only the full sized class pictures, and a few other full page pics are posted up, but I will begin putting up individual monster pics for sale as soon as I sift through them. 

I am pretty quick about updating the SOLD items, but these are first come first served.

If you do not like spoilers then please do not click on that link. I had them all at a few conventions so you may have seen them there, but I cant help that! I will also have whatever is left over at GAMEHOLE CON and they will be available for purchase. 

If you are interested, drop a note here, or email me through the blog. 

Thanks for your interest.

Del Teigeler, Illustrator
mavfire.blogspot.com
mavfire.deviantart.com

8/29/2017 5:37 am  #2

Re: Original Art for Sale...

Well the Paladin is gone. Not surprised though; it's my favorite.

"I, Satampra Zeiros of Uzuldaroum, shall write with my left hand, since I have no longer any other, the tale of everything that befell Tirouv Ompallios and myself in the shrine of the god Tsathoggua..."

8/29/2017 5:44 am  #3

Foxroe,

Yes the paladin escaped the clutches of those grasping hands and is now looking over the home of a happy gamer. This is just a reminder that these will go fast. I have had multiple inquiries and two have already sold. Get them while they are hot!

mavfire.blogspot.com
mavfire.deviantart.com

8/30/2017 9:53 am  #4

Nice works, Del!  The two I was most-interested in are already sold :D

You coming to GaryCon again next year?

Allan.

8/30/2017 1:10 pm  #5

Alan, 

The rest are going fast. I appreciate anyone who has purchased originals, it is very humbling and makes me feel real good about the folks who support this game and enjoy my art!

I am going to Gamehole Con this year, and probable Gary Con next year. I suppose I have to decide soon.

mavfire.blogspot.com
mavfire.deviantart.com

9/08/2017 1:31 pm  #6

Somehow I missed that I still have "The Huntsman" class pic available (find it on the kickstarter if you wish to see it.) If you are interested PM me. I will not be putting this one up for general public as it is one of my personal favorites. But if you are interested in purchasing it I could be swayed. I will include shipping & insurance in the USA.

Also, in a few days I will post a few of the monster Original art work from the 2E book to my blog for sale. 

Thank you all for your support!

mavfire.blogspot.com
mavfire.deviantart.com

9/12/2017 10:17 am  #7

Hyperboreans! 

I have listed all of the Second Edition MONSTER illustrations for sale on my blog. Check them out and let me know if you are interested. Thanks everyone for your support. 

mavfire.blogspot.com
mavfire.deviantart.com

10/19/2017 7:01 pm  #8

In light of everyone starting to receive their giant tomes of AS&SH I have discounted all of the art that is left on my blog. Check it out, PM me or email me if you are interested. Includes shipping and insurance, for those of you on this site only!

http://mavfire.blogspot.com/p/art-for-sale.html

Thanks gents.

mavfire.blogspot.com
mavfire.deviantart.com

9/03/2018 8:42 pm  #9

I have posted the ORIGINAL artwork for both Beasts of Kraggoth Manor and Anthropophagi of Xambaala to my blog site. Take a look, if anything catches your eye let me know. What doesnt sell through the site I will have on hand at the next few cons I attend. 

http://mavfire.blogspot.com/p/art-for-sale.html

Thanks in advance for looking. You can PM me here or email via the blog. 
Enjoy!

Last edited by mavfire (9/03/2018 8:43 pm)

mavfire.blogspot.com
mavfire.deviantart.com

9/28/2018 9:28 am  #10

I have discounted all of the art listed on the blog. Take a look, if you would like any original artwork from AS&SH let me know. PM works or email through the blog. 

Addy listed in previous post. 

mavfire.blogspot.com
mavfire.deviantart.com

9/28/2018 10:14 am  #11

Sent you a message about two.

Blackadder23: Insanely long villain soliloquy, then "Your action?"
BORGO'S PLAYER: I shoot him in the face

9/28/2018 10:44 am  #12

Sent a message as well!

“How can I wear the harness of toil
And sweat at the daily round,
While in my soul forever
The drums of Pictdom sound?” 

9/28/2018 11:49 am  #13

Thank you gentlemen. Shipping this coming week!

mavfire.blogspot.com
mavfire.deviantart.com

10/27/2018 3:51 pm  #14

I have a new website, check it out and let me know if it is broken in any way. There is not a ton of stuff on there yet, but soon there will be more. Thanks!

delteigelerillustration.com

Last edited by mavfire (10/27/2018 3:52 pm)

mavfire.blogspot.com
mavfire.deviantart.com

3/26/2019 2:03 pm  #15

delteigelerillustration.com Has new original AS&SH artwork as well as a few for Expeditious Retreat Press. If you are interested PM me here or email. mavfire at gmail dot com

mavfire.blogspot.com
mavfire.deviantart.com

4/23/2019 4:42 pm  #16

If anyone is interested in prints of any of the artwork that you have previously not been able to get a hold of due to its being sold to someone else, please get a hold of me. I have made contact with a local art printer who will make prints of color and black and white, and their quality is very good. I can get prints in a variety of methods and on a variety of different papers. I recently had a commission for the piece below and a giant print was made of it that turned out awesome. Just another way you can affordably own some art that you got overbid on, or missed out on getting. 

Thanks. 

http://delteigelerillustration.com/art-for-sale/

Last edited by mavfire (4/23/2019 4:43 pm)

mavfire.blogspot.com
mavfire.deviantart.com

7/31/2019 11:21 pm  #17

There are still a few original pieces from previous kickstarters available on my website if anyone in interested.

I will be posting original art  from Other-worldly tales (except Sea Wolf's Daughter cover) for sale when the Kickstarter ends. They will be on my website under Art For Sale. Check them out, and PM me. I will bump this again when I post them.

mavfire.blogspot.com
mavfire.deviantart.com

3/20/2020 3:27 pm  #18

I have added all of the most recent Kickstarter artwork to my website. The originals are for sale. Email me if you are interested. Thanks in advance. 

http://delteigelerillustration.com/art-for-sale/

mavfire.blogspot.com
mavfire.deviantart.com

Board footera

© 2009-2024 North Wind Adventures, LLC. “HYPERBOREA” is a registered trademark of North Wind Adventures, LLC. “Astonishing Swordsmen & Sorcerers of Hyperborea,” “AS&SH,” and all other North Wind Adventures product names and their respective logos are trademarks of North Wind Adventures, LLC in the USA and other countries. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.