!!insidediv!!

Being the Official Discussion Forum for HYPERBOREA®, a role-playing game of swords, sorcery, and weird science-fantasy

Visit us at the HYPERBOREA web site!

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/16/2016 12:54 pm  #41

Re: flotsam and jetsam amidst the Black Gulf

Sounds fun!

Blackadder23: Insanely long villain soliloquy, then "Your action?"
BORGO'S PLAYER: I shoot him in the face

4/08/2018 10:47 pm  #42

I found this thread incredibly inspiring,  and now i cant stop thinking of my own alt-hyperborea campaign setting,  might even have to start my own thread to discuss it but thank you Francisca props go to you the creative juices are flowing heavy!

4/18/2018 9:04 am  #43

RedJowel wrote:

I found this thread incredibly inspiring,  and now i cant stop thinking of my own alt-hyperborea campaign setting,  might even have to start my own thread to discuss it but thank you Francisca props go to you the creative juices are flowing heavy!

Glad you liked it!

Hope to be posting forther development shortly.

6/24/2018 6:06 pm  #44

So,after a a couple misfires, I started Blackhawk up again with the kids:
2x Fighters
2x Clerics
1x Magician
1x Thief

Started them off with T-1 today.  They cleared out the spider, frogs, and bandits on the first level today, taking the bandit leader captive, and returning him with most of the bandit loot to Homlet.  They've met Elmo, Jaroo, and Terjon, as well as Rufus and Berne.  They ingratiated themselves to the Village elder and others by returning the loot and bringing in the Bandit leader.  Next, they'll be brought into the fold a bit, and asked to investigate the moathouse in greater depth.  Of course, the courtyard of the moathouse will have 8 reanimated bandits shambling around when they return, so that should alert them to a greater evil....

6/24/2018 6:38 pm  #45

Sounds like a blast, francisca!

HYPERBOREA- A Role-Playing Game of Swords, Sorcery, and Weird Science-Fantasy

Board footera

© 2009-2024 North Wind Adventures, LLC. “HYPERBOREA” is a registered trademark of North Wind Adventures, LLC. “Astonishing Swordsmen & Sorcerers of Hyperborea,” “AS&SH,” and all other North Wind Adventures product names and their respective logos are trademarks of North Wind Adventures, LLC in the USA and other countries. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.