!!insidediv!!

Being the Official Discussion Forum for HYPERBOREA®, a role-playing game of swords, sorcery, and weird science-fantasy

Visit us at the HYPERBOREA web site!

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/05/2014 12:38 pm  #1

Player Reference Sheet

Wondering if anyone out there has created a handy quick-reference sheet to have available to look up combat charts, turn undead tables, saves, combat actions, etc. Anyone?

Or am I putting one together?

ravengodgames.blogspot.com ~ cartography, writing, game design
Author, Forgotten Fane of the Coiled Goddess

4/05/2014 12:56 pm  #2

Re: Player Reference Sheet

There was an unofficial referee screen with a lot of that info, but I lost the link. I think Morgan knows where the link is . . . Morgan?

HYPERBOREA- A Role-Playing Game of Swords, Sorcery, and Weird Science-Fantasy

4/05/2014 1:10 pm  #3

Thanks Jeff! I'll check the ODD74 boards and see if I can locate it.

4/05/2014 1:27 pm  #4

I tried to register there to get the screen files, but I couldn't do it. Seemed like registration wasn't working. Anyone know what the problem is?

4/05/2014 1:48 pm  #5

And here it is... seek and ye shall find.

http://odd74.proboards.com/thread/7941/home-brew-referees-screen

4/05/2014 2:31 pm  #6

Handy Haversack wrote:

I tried to register there to get the screen files, but I couldn't do it. Seemed like registration wasn't working. Anyone know what the problem is?

Well, Marv can probably answer best, but I believe he put new memberships on hold because he ws getting inundated with spammer accounts.

4/05/2014 2:32 pm  #7

joseph wrote:

And here it is... seek and ye shall find.

http://odd74.proboards.com/thread/7941/home-brew-referees-screen

Yes, that's it. Thank you.

4/05/2014 5:06 pm  #8

Ghul wrote:

Handy Haversack wrote:

Well, Marv can probably answer best, but I believe he put new memberships on hold because he ws getting inundated with spammer accounts. 

This is true. If you PM me an e-mail address I can send out an invite. It's not my intent to screen out the actual gamers, just the SPAM.

Marv / Finarvyn
DCC playtester (2011), S&W WhiteBox Author (2009), C&C playtester (2003), Metamorphosis Alpha since 1976. OD&D Player since 1975

4/05/2014 6:04 pm  #9

Thanks, Fin! Message sent.

4/29/2014 1:05 pm  #10

I think Ill take you up on that as well,  if you dont mind

4/29/2014 3:03 pm  #11

Any chance of getting a copy of the screen placed someplace where us poor folk who aren't members of the odd74 forum can see it?

4/29/2014 9:45 pm  #12

I hesitate to mention it, because it's been a glacially slow process, but I've been slowly putting together a set of inserts for a six page (landscape) screen, that I fully intend to put out for public consumption/critique when I finally get enough time to finish it.

I'll post a link to my google drive copy when it's ready for primetime here (or in its own thread I suppose).

Last edited by NAJones (4/29/2014 9:47 pm)

12/30/2017 4:35 am  #13

Hi all, can someone PM me with an invite to OD&D Discussion? Looks like an excellent site for AS&SH and other OSR resources.

Thanks!

Board footera

© 2009-2024 North Wind Adventures, LLC. “HYPERBOREA” is a registered trademark of North Wind Adventures, LLC. “Astonishing Swordsmen & Sorcerers of Hyperborea,” “AS&SH,” and all other North Wind Adventures product names and their respective logos are trademarks of North Wind Adventures, LLC in the USA and other countries. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.