!!insidediv!!

Being the Official Discussion Forum for HYPERBOREA®, a role-playing game of swords, sorcery, and weird science-fantasy

Visit us at the HYPERBOREA web site!

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/18/2017 6:02 pm  #81

Re: Second Edition AS&SH Hardbacks Have Arrived!

Lucky number 565 is apparently lucky number 365.  How do I know?  Because it arrived today!  Woo!  I was worried that I wouldn't be able to use it because of its weight, but it's surprisingly light.  I'm definitely a happy boy.

Intricate Entity: Formless faceless and free

11/19/2017 10:52 am  #82

1970 wrote:

Lucky number 565 is apparently lucky number 365.  How do I know?  Because it arrived today!  Woo!  I was worried that I wouldn't be able to use it because of its weight, but it's surprisingly light.  I'm definitely a happy boy.

It's a 4 lb., 6 oz. bundle of joy! Feed it well. ;)

HYPERBOREA- A Role-Playing Game of Swords, Sorcery, and Weird Science-Fantasy

11/19/2017 10:53 am  #83

k2h2m3 wrote:

I received my book today. Congratulations are in order for you Jeff. It has been a long time since I first played your system at FalCon in 2010. The work you have done to get from there to here is phenomenal. Congratulations on an amazing product.

I remember! Good times were had. 

HYPERBOREA- A Role-Playing Game of Swords, Sorcery, and Weird Science-Fantasy

11/26/2017 3:40 pm  #84

Got my notification while I was away on vacation! Should be here tomorrow or Tuesday the latest!

11/27/2017 5:31 pm  #85

And it's here! Came home early from work because I picked up some crud while on vacation and feel awful. But tomorrow I drink tea and read the book as I recover.

11/28/2017 10:52 am  #86

Good stuff, tomas! A nice treat on a day when you're feeling down.

Blackadder23: Insanely long villain soliloquy, then "Your action?"
BORGO'S PLAYER: I shoot him in the face

12/01/2017 11:43 pm  #87

My map arrived today, but the book's still in transit.  I'm waiting to open the map until the book arrives, so I can show to Ethan and Henry at the same time! :D

Allan.

12/02/2017 12:38 pm  #88

I received my book this past week!

12/02/2017 3:50 pm  #89

grodog wrote:

My map arrived today, but the book's still in transit.  I'm waiting to open the map until the book arrives, so I can show to Ethan and Henry at the same time! :D

Book arrived today, both opened.  Ethan was very impressed with the canvas map (which I had described to him some while walking to school one day a few weeks ago)!

Allan.

12/02/2017 8:23 pm  #90

Christmas came early!

I feel as though I need to purchase a pair of archivist's gloves to handle these...

Their impressiveness is of epic proportions! I can almost hear the deep, reverberating mono-chants of the Blood-monks of IX when I crack this tome open.

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn!

EDIT: Hey! Signed and numbered, too! Neat!

Last edited by foxroe (12/02/2017 8:25 pm)

"I, Satampra Zeiros of Uzuldaroum, shall write with my left hand, since I have no longer any other, the tale of everything that befell Tirouv Ompallios and myself in the shrine of the god Tsathoggua..."

12/03/2017 12:16 am  #91

I just got notified mine's ready to ship!  Apparently I missed the invoice for shipping when it was first sent, I just paid it and hopefully I'll be seeing my copy soon.  A LOT of people I know are curious about it, and I expect to get a game going after the holiday break.  I might even be able to drum up a few more sales.

Board footera

© 2009-2024 North Wind Adventures, LLC. “HYPERBOREA” is a registered trademark of North Wind Adventures, LLC. “Astonishing Swordsmen & Sorcerers of Hyperborea,” “AS&SH,” and all other North Wind Adventures product names and their respective logos are trademarks of North Wind Adventures, LLC in the USA and other countries. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.