Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Being the Official Discussion Forum for Astonishing Swordsmen & Sorcerers of Hyperborea™

Visit us at the HYPERBOREA web site!

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/06/2017 8:41 pm  #1

Gamehole VI (2018)

Gamehole VI’s scheduled for November 8-11, 2018 at the Alliant Energy Center Exhibition Hall in Madison, WI. Very well organized, friendly folks and great beer. So, chime in if you plan to attend! Also, if you're attending, do you plan to run any AS&SH?

Gamehole Homepage

Hotel Info

Key Dates
Event Submissions Open – TBA (mid-April in 2017)
VIG Renewals Open – TBA (early June in 2017)
Main Registration Opens – TBA (late June in 2017)
VIG Event Registration Opens – TBA (early August in 2017)
General Event Registration Opens – TBA (early Sept in 2017)
Pre-registration and Event Submission Closes – TBA (early Oct. in 2017)

Blackadder23: Insanely long villain soliloquy, then "Your action?"
BORGO'S PLAYER: I shoot him in the face

11/06/2017 10:32 pm  #2

Re: Gamehole VI (2018)

I am attending!  Just waiting on the whole hotel block info and THIS time I think I may run one AS&SOH game!

Other bands play, Manowar kill!

11/07/2017 10:08 am  #3

MrManowar wrote:

I think I may run one AS&SOH game!

Yes!!! I can't wait to see the game description!

11/11/2017 7:27 am  #4

MrManowar wrote:

I am attending!  Just waiting on the whole hotel block info and THIS time I think I may run one AS&SOH game!

Cool! Any initial thoughts? An excerpt from an existing module? Something of your own?

Blackadder23: Insanely long villain soliloquy, then "Your action?"
BORGO'S PLAYER: I shoot him in the face

12/12/2017 10:43 pm  #5

Chainsaw wrote:

MrManowar wrote:

Cool! Any initial thoughts? An excerpt from an existing module? Something of your own?

Hey Chainsaw, one of my own.  I am doing prep work now for my upcoming AS&SOH campaign which will begin in early 2018 when I finish Gunderman's awesome SotDL campaign.  I like the modules but thought I'd try something of my own making to see how it goes.

Other bands play, Manowar kill!

Board footera

“Astonishing Swordsmen & Sorcerers of Hyperborea”, “AS&SH”, and all other North Wind Adventures product names and their respective logos are trademarks of North Wind Adventures, LLC in the USA and other countries. ©2017 North Wind Adventures, LLC.