!!insidediv!!

Being the Official Discussion Forum for HYPERBOREA®, a role-playing game of swords, sorcery, and weird science-fantasy

Visit us at the HYPERBOREA web site!

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/06/2017 8:27 am  #1

Still at positive HP

Hi, Hyperboreans,

I am still alive, in case anyone was wondering! The summer has been brutally busy, in both the broad scope and the narrow. Seems like I never have a chance to check in. Still gaming, though, and still trying to keep current. Blargh.

7/06/2017 9:58 am  #2

Re: Still at positive HP

Handy Haversack wrote:

Hi, Hyperboreans,

I am still alive, in case anyone was wondering! The summer has been brutally busy, in both the broad scope and the narrow. Seems like I never have a chance to check in. Still gaming, though, and still trying to keep current. Blargh.

Glad to hear it, Handy! I have to admit, I was wondering if all was well. 

Blackadder23: Insanely long villain soliloquy, then "Your action?"
BORGO'S PLAYER: I shoot him in the face

7/06/2017 10:13 am  #3

chainsaw wrote:

Handy Haversack wrote:

Hi, Hyperboreans,

Glad to hear it, Handy! I have to admit, I was wondering if all was well.

Thanks, Chain. I've felt bad about my absence! I don't know--I used to be able to distract myself a little at work, but that has not been the case this summer! And then as a three-sport athlete (gaming, canoeing, softball), with a pretty rigorous alcohol-training regimen for all three, the time just disappears.

7/06/2017 3:44 pm  #4

Handy Haversack wrote:

And then as a three-sport athlete (gaming, canoeing, softball), with a pretty rigorous alcohol-training regimen for all three, the time just disappears.

It's hard being Handy Haversack! 

7/06/2017 6:36 pm  #5

Oh good I can recall the retrieval teams.....

“How can I wear the harness of toil
And sweat at the daily round,
While in my soul forever
The drums of Pictdom sound?” 

7/06/2017 7:02 pm  #6

mabon5127 wrote:

Oh good I can recall the retrieval teams.....

Oh, I thought their official title was "clear and sweep".

What? Me worry?

7/06/2017 10:09 pm  #7

I thought they were cadaver dogs.

Michael Sipe 1979-2018
Rest in peace, brother.

8/03/2017 10:27 am  #8

Blackadder23 wrote:

I thought they were cadaver dogs.

As long as they bring cadaver brandy . . .

11/02/2017 10:33 am  #9

I swear, you guys, I am still alive. Why doesn't work understand that all I really care about is Hyperborea?

11/03/2017 8:34 am  #10

Handy Haversack wrote:

I swear, you guys, I am still alive. Why doesn't work understand that all I really care about is Hyperborea?

Haha! Welcome back, man!

11/03/2017 8:46 am  #11

Chainsaw wrote:

Handy Haversack wrote:

Haha! Welcome back, man!

Thanks, Chainsaw! How are you living, man? All OK in your world?

11/03/2017 9:46 am  #12

Handy Haversack wrote:

Chainsaw wrote:

Handy Haversack wrote:

Haha! Welcome back, man!

Thanks, Chainsaw! How are you living, man? All OK in your world?

Yeah man! My wife and son are happy/healthy, I haven’t gotten fired from my job yet and I’m having fun writing up Crash at Corpse Creek. No complaints!

11/06/2017 11:17 pm  #13

Handy Haversack wrote:

Good to see you again, Michael!  We've booked our South Jersey holiday visit (16-30 December), and may beheading up your way for a show or two.  Still working out details, which will definitely include some South Jersey gaming too. 

Allan.

11/14/2017 4:50 pm  #14

grodog wrote:

We've booked our South Jersey holiday visit (16-30 December), and may beheading up your way

Wait a minute, I need that head!

Keep me posted, Grodog. We're sticking around town this year so will be available.

Board footera

© 2009-2024 North Wind Adventures, LLC. “HYPERBOREA” is a registered trademark of North Wind Adventures, LLC. “Astonishing Swordsmen & Sorcerers of Hyperborea,” “AS&SH,” and all other North Wind Adventures product names and their respective logos are trademarks of North Wind Adventures, LLC in the USA and other countries. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.