Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Being the Official Discussion Forum for Astonishing Swordsmen & Sorcerers of Hyperborea™

Visit us at the HYPERBOREA web site!

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/05/2017 7:30 pm  #81

Re: AS&SH Errata

Ynas Midgard wrote:

Is it an oversight or is the Huntsman's Ambusher ability not supposed to grant the bonus to the rest of the party after preparation (like how the Barbarian's and the Ranger's ability work)?

Not an oversight; the huntsman’s ambusher ability is slightly different. He’s a little more opportunistic, and also more likely to work alone.

​(For those curious about such matters, a check of my archives shows that I added that ability to the huntsman in draft 9 of VOL. I in April 2016; by the end, VOL. I saw 55 drafts. I don’t recall if I added it on my own, or at Jeff’s direction.)

Last edited by DMPrata (10/05/2017 7:33 pm)

10/12/2017 8:56 pm  #82

David---

Should we discover an erratum in ASSH2, should we post it here, or will you be starting a new thread?

Allan.

10/13/2017 6:12 am  #83

Thanks for the clarification, DMPrata!

10/13/2017 11:31 pm  #84

grodog wrote:

David---

Should we discover an erratum in ASSH2, should we post it here, or will you be starting a new thread?

Allan.

Allan, I’m going to naively believe that a new errata thread won’t be necessary. If you simply must burst my bubble, then please feel free to post any new findings in this thread. As usual, everything good about the new book is Jeff’s work, and anything wrong with it is mine.

10/14/2017 9:26 pm  #85

DMPrata wrote:

grodog wrote:

David---

Allan.

Allan, I’m going to naively believe that a new errata thread won’t be necessary. If you simply must burst my bubble, then please feel free to post any new findings in this thread. As usual, everything good about the new book is Jeff’s work, and anything wrong with it is mine.

To edit is divine! ;)

Astonishing Swordsmen & Sorcerers of Hyperborea - A Role-Playing Game of Swords, Sorcery, and Weird Fantasy

Board footera

“Astonishing Swordsmen & Sorcerers of Hyperborea”, “AS&SH”, and all other North Wind Adventures product names and their respective logos are trademarks of North Wind Adventures, LLC in the USA and other countries. ©2017 North Wind Adventures, LLC.