!!insidediv!!

Being the Official Discussion Forum for HYPERBOREA®, a role-playing game of swords, sorcery, and weird science-fantasy

Visit us at the HYPERBOREA web site!

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/06/2017 8:07 am  #21

Re: Dagon's Barrow (Chainsaw-inspired Mega-dungeon design thread)

Chainsaw wrote:

Very frustrating. All my stuff - years of convention and map pics - about to go poof as well, when my old subscription expires (any day).

Yeah Chainsaw, I was glad to see your maps were still there and I copied to main ones; yesterday, and nice progress on showing us how you did!

Mentioned to Druvas on PM, that I use flicker, it good for pictures, photos, etc.

9/28/2017 4:42 am  #22

Druvas kindly sent me his mega-dungeon map of Dagon's Burrow.

So, I thought it might be best to get it back onto forum, so added it to my flickr site. (Hope that fine Druvas?).

Dagon's Barrow:

Last edited by Caveman (9/28/2017 4:47 am)

9/28/2017 6:18 am  #23

Of course, and thanks! Maybe I'll even finish it one of these days and get my own flickr account. :-)

9/29/2017 5:26 am  #24

4/01/2019 6:29 am  #25

Thought people might want this, my computer; and it a good computer took a bit of time rendering in the map of Dagon's Barrow, so reduced its size by half, but I greyed the river, so it is obvious.

Grey River: Here:

Was wondering if Druvas, if your there, if you had advance the Map?

Board footera

© 2009-2024 North Wind Adventures, LLC. “HYPERBOREA” is a registered trademark of North Wind Adventures, LLC. “Astonishing Swordsmen & Sorcerers of Hyperborea,” “AS&SH,” and all other North Wind Adventures product names and their respective logos are trademarks of North Wind Adventures, LLC in the USA and other countries. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.