!!insidediv!!

Being the Official Discussion Forum for HYPERBOREA®, a role-playing game of swords, sorcery, and weird science-fantasy

Visit us at the HYPERBOREA web site!

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/19/2017 6:45 pm  #1

Los Angeles, CA

I'd love to join a Southern California AS&SH campaign, and/or organize co-participation at upcoming in-state or travel-worthy conventions (in hopes of building a local-ish community).

Reply here, or PM me if you share these Xathoqquan pursuits.

9/19/2017 9:20 pm  #2

Re: Los Angeles, CA

I'm in Orange County, CA. The gf and I would like to put together a gaming group for AS&SH and Eldritch Horror. 

9/20/2017 11:30 am  #3

Fantastic, Brock!  Let's see if we can muster a few more takers here, and I'll PM you to discuss further.

9/20/2017 12:27 pm  #4

Dwindle wrote:

Fantastic, Brock!  Let's see if we can muster a few more takers here, and I'll PM you to discuss further.

Brock - my "Vagabond" status requires that I get a bit more active on these boards before I can PM you or anyone.  I'll take care of that today, and reach out thereafter.

Last edited by Dwindle (9/20/2017 12:27 pm)

9/20/2017 10:37 pm  #5

Hey man, my Steam name is Brock Savage, the gf and I use it a lot on our off time to keep in touch with friends. Maybe we can arrange a meeting of Greater Los Angeles Hyperboreans for a beer and try to hash out a game. 

9/21/2017 10:57 am  #6

You're speaking my language!  Will get in touch to set it up.

2/07/2018 9:42 pm  #7

I am interested in whatever you guys get going I am in Ventura County.  

2/08/2018 3:22 am  #8

Awesome, Kradonus!  I'll talk to Brock and we'll get a plan together for the three of us to talk shop.

2/08/2018 9:13 am  #9

Hi Kradonus, welcome to the boards. It's good to see another Hyperborean in Southern California.

Last edited by Brock Savage (2/08/2018 9:13 am)

4/24/2018 10:57 pm  #10

What's the LA head count? We got enough for a game yet?

4/25/2018 11:04 pm  #11

Hey, Iron Ranger!  We have recently kicked-off and are four strong.

I'll ask Brock Savage who's running the show to get in touch with you.

4/25/2018 11:39 pm  #12

Hi Iron Ranger, welcome to the board! I will send you a PM. 

9/16/2018 8:35 pm  #13

Count me in for Los Angeles area gaming. Where is this at with getting something going?

Last edited by achiriaco (9/16/2018 8:36 pm)

9/16/2018 8:49 pm  #14

achiriaco wrote:

Count me in for Los Angeles area gaming. Where is this at with getting something going?

Welcome to the boards achiriaco! The game is going strong at one session a month. I will send you a PM. 

9/16/2018 9:00 pm  #15

Brock Savage wrote:

achiriaco wrote:

Welcome to the boards achiriaco! The game is going strong at one session a month. I will send you a PM. 

Sounds good.... I am in Pasadena, Ca.

9/16/2018 9:05 pm  #16

achiriaco wrote:

Brock Savage wrote:

achiriaco wrote:

Sounds good.... I am in Pasadena, Ca.

BTW... What are you guys playing? AS&SH?

9/16/2018 11:58 pm  #17

Thanks for the info Brock

Board footera

© 2009-2024 North Wind Adventures, LLC. “HYPERBOREA” is a registered trademark of North Wind Adventures, LLC. “Astonishing Swordsmen & Sorcerers of Hyperborea,” “AS&SH,” and all other North Wind Adventures product names and their respective logos are trademarks of North Wind Adventures, LLC in the USA and other countries. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.