!!insidediv!!

Being the Official Discussion Forum for HYPERBOREA®, a role-playing game of swords, sorcery, and weird science-fantasy

Visit us at the HYPERBOREA web site!

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/16/2017 8:13 am  #1

The Marmoreal Tomb Campaign by Ernie Gygax and Benoist Poire

Later this year two amazing ideas come together when the AS&SH 2E Kickstarter is released, and I begin running my personal campaign starting with ideas pulled from classic Dungeon Magazines (more on that later). And once the Marmoreal Tomb Campaign Kickstarter is finally released, I plan to place it within the lands of Hyperborea. 

Anyone else in this community pledge to the Marmoreal Tomb Campaign Kickstarter? Along with hundreds of others, I've been patiently waiting for more than two years now. And with this latest announcement, it appears they are finally on track to release before the end of this year. But that's alright, because the timing is now perfect for me to find somewhere in Hyperborea to place this campaign and bring two epic campaign ideas together. 

"We're always creating rules in the tacit pursuit of verisimilitude. This is a valid and noble pursuit.
But for some of us, that's a false idol. We harken to a different song." - Frank Mentzer, 2017

6/16/2017 9:05 am  #2

Re: The Marmoreal Tomb Campaign by Ernie Gygax and Benoist Poire

Sounds great, Hoyt. I pledged for this project as well. Benoist's maps look fantastic!

Blackadder23: Insanely long villain soliloquy, then "Your action?"
BORGO'S PLAYER: I shoot him in the face

6/17/2017 10:04 pm  #3

I too pledged to the Tomb.The maps certainly do look fantastic!

6/20/2017 5:04 am  #4

I backed it, too! The maps are lovely -- Ben has a unique style. 

HYPERBOREA- A Role-Playing Game of Swords, Sorcery, and Weird Science-Fantasy

9/18/2017 1:23 pm  #5

I tossed a few dimes on that KS as well. I know it's reeeeaaaally late, but I have faith in Ben and Ernie. I'm looking forward to getting and running that sweet mama.

9/20/2017 6:33 pm  #6

Sadly, losing faith year after year....

9/21/2017 7:29 am  #7

I have been wondering what happened to that project.

11/01/2017 10:22 am  #8

It's very late but Benoist and Ernie give fairly regular, detailed updates. I have faith that we will see it sooner than later. I'm a backer as well and look forward to running their adventure in Hyperboria too!

Board footera

© 2009-2024 North Wind Adventures, LLC. “HYPERBOREA” is a registered trademark of North Wind Adventures, LLC. “Astonishing Swordsmen & Sorcerers of Hyperborea,” “AS&SH,” and all other North Wind Adventures product names and their respective logos are trademarks of North Wind Adventures, LLC in the USA and other countries. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.