Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Being the Official Discussion Forum for Astonishing Swordsmen & Sorcerers of Hyperborea™

Visit us at the HYPERBOREA web site!

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/13/2017 8:25 am  #101

Re: Inspiring Metal Music

Inspiring my continued effort on the layout of Second Edition AS&SH:

Astonishing Swordsmen & Sorcerers of Hyperborea - A Role-Playing Game of Swords, Sorcery, and Weird Fantasy

8/19/2017 7:10 am  #102

Haven't heard from these guys in a minute...

Never followed SAMAEL much back in the day. But I'm really digging this material. I've pre-ordered my copy from Napalm Records. \m/ 

"We're always creating rules in the tacit pursuit of verisimilitude. This is a valid and noble pursuit.
But for some of us, that's a false idol. We harken to a different song." - Frank Mentzer, 2017

8/19/2017 7:16 am  #103

Ghul wrote:

Inspiring my continued effort on the layout of Second Edition AS&SH:

Pretty good band. I think i had No Place for Disgrace.

9/04/2017 7:28 pm  #104

My friends in ARGUS (Pittsburgh, PA) will be releasing their fourth full-length in just a few days. Please take a moment to check it out here for free streaming and then -if you like what you hear- consider visiting their Bandcamp page to order 'From Fields of Fire'. My pre-ordered copy is being shipped to me as I write this. \m/

P.S.: I'm confident you're going to like what you hear. http://cdn.boardhost.com/emoticons/grin.png

"We're always creating rules in the tacit pursuit of verisimilitude. This is a valid and noble pursuit.
But for some of us, that's a false idol. We harken to a different song." - Frank Mentzer, 2017

9/06/2017 6:54 am  #105

Not sure what the feeling on Prog-metal is here but I just saw Haken in DC this past Sunday night (9/3). I've become a bit of a fan-boi for this band. Imagine Yes but considerably heavier, with influences from Dream Theater, Rush and other prog-rock bands.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xJUDk6a4GsI&t=512s

Board footera

“Astonishing Swordsmen & Sorcerers of Hyperborea”, “AS&SH”, and all other North Wind Adventures product names and their respective logos are trademarks of North Wind Adventures, LLC in the USA and other countries. ©2017 North Wind Adventures, LLC.