!!insidediv!!

Being the Official Discussion Forum for HYPERBOREA®, a role-playing game of swords, sorcery, and weird science-fantasy

Visit us at the HYPERBOREA web site!

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/04/2017 3:41 pm  #1

MACE (2017)

The Mid Atlantic Convention Expo (MACE) is scheduled for November 10-12, 2017 at the Hilton Charlotte University Place hotel in Charlotte, NC. The convention bills itself as, "one of the largest gatherings of gamers in the Carolinas," and features, "Board games, war games, role playing games, live action, video games, and miniature games."

I have never been to this one before (even though it's in my backyard), but I'll be there this year for the first time (and running AS&SH games). If you're thinking of attending, please chime in, so we can coordinate where possible.

MACE Homepage

Hotel Info

Blackadder23: Insanely long villain soliloquy, then "Your action?"
BORGO'S PLAYER: I shoot him in the face

7/09/2017 3:52 pm  #2

Re: MACE (2017)

While I have yet to buy my badge for the weekend, I do plan to attend MACE again this year along with the rest of the 'Atlanta Invasion'. And I look forward to seeing what you're available to do, Chainsaw. 

Who knows? I may be tempted to run a little somethin' somethin' myself by that time. 

"We're always creating rules in the tacit pursuit of verisimilitude. This is a valid and noble pursuit.
But for some of us, that's a false idol. We harken to a different song." - Frank Mentzer, 2017

7/09/2017 4:38 pm  #3

Re: MACE (2017)

blackmote wrote:

While I have yet to buy my badge for the weekend, I do plan to attend MACE again this year along with the rest of the 'Atlanta Invasion'. And I look forward to seeing what you're available to do, Chainsaw.

Me too! Let's coordinate. I'm happy to run a couple of games for you and your crew. Check your email!

blackmote wrote:

Who knows? I may be tempted to run a little somethin' somethin' myself by that time. 

Exciting!

Blackadder23: Insanely long villain soliloquy, then "Your action?"
BORGO'S PLAYER: I shoot him in the face

Board footera

© 2009-2024 North Wind Adventures, LLC. “HYPERBOREA” is a registered trademark of North Wind Adventures, LLC. “Astonishing Swordsmen & Sorcerers of Hyperborea,” “AS&SH,” and all other North Wind Adventures product names and their respective logos are trademarks of North Wind Adventures, LLC in the USA and other countries. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.