!!insidediv!!

Being the Official Discussion Forum for HYPERBOREA®, a role-playing game of swords, sorcery, and weird science-fantasy

Visit us at the HYPERBOREA web site!

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/16/2017 11:49 pm  #1

Fillable Character sheet permission?

Hi there I have been playing for a bit and I often use my tablet to hold character sheets, the lack of a fill-able pdf is somewhat of a setback. That being said, I recently decided to use the original character sheet to make one. I would like to share it but I don't want to step on the creators toes, so to speak. Any chance I could post it here with their permission? If its a no, I completely understand and won't post the modified character sheet at all, nor will I share it.

5/19/2017 10:21 am  #2

Re: Fillable Character sheet permission?

Sure, that's fine! Of course, we have an all-new sheet for AS&SH 2E that's been recently completed, and it will have a form fillable version as well. Anyway, post away! (And thanks for asking!)

HYPERBOREA- A Role-Playing Game of Swords, Sorcery, and Weird Science-Fantasy

5/19/2017 10:51 am  #3

I am dying to get my hands on that new character sheet drawn by Glynn. That was probably the stretch goal I most wanted to see achieved.

Michael Sipe 1979-2018
Rest in peace, brother.

5/22/2017 7:31 pm  #4

Ok nuts I missed the OK but now I cant upload the pdf and I dont have a location to share it. But it sounds like v2 is coming out anyway  Just PM me if you want it. Sorry for my lack of internet hackfu.

Last edited by Snaps (5/22/2017 7:32 pm)

5/23/2017 9:43 am  #5

Send it to me, Snaps. If it looks good, I can host it on the Hyperborea web site. ghul AT hyperborea DOT NET.

HYPERBOREA- A Role-Playing Game of Swords, Sorcery, and Weird Science-Fantasy

Board footera

© 2009-2024 North Wind Adventures, LLC. “HYPERBOREA” is a registered trademark of North Wind Adventures, LLC. “Astonishing Swordsmen & Sorcerers of Hyperborea,” “AS&SH,” and all other North Wind Adventures product names and their respective logos are trademarks of North Wind Adventures, LLC in the USA and other countries. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.