!!insidediv!!

Being the Official Discussion Forum for HYPERBOREA®, a role-playing game of swords, sorcery, and weird science-fantasy

Visit us at the HYPERBOREA web site!

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/02/2017 1:37 pm  #1

AS&SH GM Screen

Printed out the AS&SH GM Screen and redid the front for use in my new Hammerdog screen.  Yeah it's pink.  Not much choice but whaddya gonna do.

-SJ

2/02/2017 2:41 pm  #2

Re: AS&SH GM Screen

Wow, that came out wonderful!

HYPERBOREA- A Role-Playing Game of Swords, Sorcery, and Weird Science-Fantasy

2/02/2017 2:48 pm  #3

Ghul wrote:

Wow, that came out wonderful!

Thanks.  I'm quite pleased with it.   would've done a color front if I had a color printer.

-SJ

2/02/2017 7:42 pm  #4

SmokestackJones wrote:

Printed out the AS&SH GM Screen and redid the front for use in my new Hammerdog screen.  Yeah it's pink.  Not much choice but whaddya gonna do.

-SJ

That's Awesome!

“How can I wear the harness of toil
And sweat at the daily round,
While in my soul forever
The drums of Pictdom sound?” 

2/02/2017 9:19 pm  #5

Very nice, man. 

Blackadder23: Insanely long villain soliloquy, then "Your action?"
BORGO'S PLAYER: I shoot him in the face

2/03/2017 4:49 pm  #6

Very nice! I made one as well. Will post the pics shortly.

2/03/2017 6:55 pm  #7

Here you go. Not quite as professional looking as above, but I threw them together in about a half hour one evening.

4/22/2017 5:56 am  #8

I missed this earlier - looks great to me! Anything on the other side?

Blackadder23: Insanely long villain soliloquy, then "Your action?"
BORGO'S PLAYER: I shoot him in the face

4/22/2017 10:04 am  #9

Wow Smokestack those are great..

What are they made from, other than the printed paper, looks to be commercially produced. 

Druvas, your's look equally nice.

Del Teigeler, Illustrator
mavfire.blogspot.com
mavfire.deviantart.com

4/22/2017 1:20 pm  #10

Smokestack, did you pull the Hyperborea font from one of the PDF's? I have to imagine that's a custom font. I'd love to be able to put it on the front of mine.

4/24/2017 6:58 pm  #11

mavfire wrote:

Wow Smokestack those are great..

What are they made from, other than the printed paper, looks to be commercially produced. 

Druvas, your's look equally nice.

Thanks! I pulled images from the PDFs and used PowerPoint to drop the images where I wanted them. It was about a 30 minute rush job. I'm more than happy to share the PowerPoint files or convert them to PDF if anyone wants them.

4/24/2017 11:00 pm  #12

Ar'Pharazon wrote:

Smokestack, did you pull the Hyperborea font from one of the PDF's? I have to imagine that's a custom font. I'd love to be able to put it on the front of mine.

Actually, that font/header I pulled from this very forum.  I found Jeff's thread where he shows the new header and used that.  I want to do a color version now.  I'll post pics when I do.

-SJ

Last edited by SmokestackJones (7/05/2017 11:14 pm)

Board footera

© 2009-2024 North Wind Adventures, LLC. “HYPERBOREA” is a registered trademark of North Wind Adventures, LLC. “Astonishing Swordsmen & Sorcerers of Hyperborea,” “AS&SH,” and all other North Wind Adventures product names and their respective logos are trademarks of North Wind Adventures, LLC in the USA and other countries. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.