!!insidediv!!

Being the Official Discussion Forum for HYPERBOREA®, a role-playing game of swords, sorcery, and weird science-fantasy

Visit us at the HYPERBOREA web site!

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/03/2014 5:07 pm  #1

North Wind Adventures Five Year Anniversary Sale!

This month marks five years from when North Wind Adventures, still early in the development of the AS&SH game, released Charnel Crypt of the Sightless Serpent at Gary Con I (March, 2009). It wasn't my first time to Lake Geneva, WI, but it was the most bittersweet; I was excited about launching my small press company, but sad, too, because it was my first trip to snowy Wisconsin since my friend and mentor Gary Gygax had passed away a year earlier.

Here (below) you can see Ian Baggley (right) and me, Jeff T. (left), sitting at our booth:

To celebrate North Wind's five year anniversary, all print products will be on sale at 20% off for one week, from March 4 to March 10, 2014

The following sale prices will be in effect:

Astonishing Swordsmen & Sorcerers of Hyperborea = $40.00 (normally $50.00)
AS&SH Players' Manual = $16.00 (normally $20.00)
Charnel Crypt of the Sightless Serpent = $4.00 (normally $5.00)
Taken from Dunwich = $6.00 (normally $7.50)

Meantime, RPGNow / DrivethruRPG will be having their annual GM's Day Sale. This means all North Wind Adventures PDFs will be 30% off their normal prices:

http://www.rpgnow.com/browse.php?manufacturers_id=4453

Last edited by DMPrata (3/03/2014 7:01 pm)

HYPERBOREA- A Role-Playing Game of Swords, Sorcery, and Weird Science-Fantasy

Board footera

© 2009-2024 North Wind Adventures, LLC. “HYPERBOREA” is a registered trademark of North Wind Adventures, LLC. “Astonishing Swordsmen & Sorcerers of Hyperborea,” “AS&SH,” and all other North Wind Adventures product names and their respective logos are trademarks of North Wind Adventures, LLC in the USA and other countries. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.