!!insidediv!!

Being the Official Discussion Forum for HYPERBOREA®, a role-playing game of swords, sorcery, and weird science-fantasy

Visit us at the HYPERBOREA web site!

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/19/2017 11:17 pm  #1

First AS&SH Game Saturday - Highlight

One small highlight from our very first AS&SH game last Saturday - playing Rats in The Walls, the PCs were in the basement of the tavern and discovered the secret trap door. They looked at it, Eric's barbarian grabbed the edge and with a loud roar did our first Extraordinary Feat of Strength LIKE A BOSS! Flipped that heavy flagstone like a tiddly-wink! Applause all around.

2/20/2017 11:03 pm  #2

Re: First AS&SH Game Saturday - Highlight

/golf clap/

2/21/2017 6:56 am  #3

SmokestackJones wrote:

One small highlight from our very first AS&SH game last Saturday - playing Rats in The Walls, the PCs were in the basement of the tavern and discovered the secret trap door. They looked at it, Eric's barbarian grabbed the edge and with a loud roar did our first Extraordinary Feat of Strength LIKE A BOSS! Flipped that heavy flagstone like a tiddly-wink! Applause all around.

That's the stuff they remember forever!

“How can I wear the harness of toil
And sweat at the daily round,
While in my soul forever
The drums of Pictdom sound?” 

2/21/2017 11:55 am  #4

Excellent. Eric's barbarian wins! ;)

HYPERBOREA- A Role-Playing Game of Swords, Sorcery, and Weird Science-Fantasy

2/21/2017 1:53 pm  #5

Good stuff!

Blackadder23: Insanely long villain soliloquy, then "Your action?"
BORGO'S PLAYER: I shoot him in the face

Board footera

© 2009-2024 North Wind Adventures, LLC. “HYPERBOREA” is a registered trademark of North Wind Adventures, LLC. “Astonishing Swordsmen & Sorcerers of Hyperborea,” “AS&SH,” and all other North Wind Adventures product names and their respective logos are trademarks of North Wind Adventures, LLC in the USA and other countries. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.