!!insidediv!!

Being the Official Discussion Forum for HYPERBOREA®, a role-playing game of swords, sorcery, and weird science-fantasy

Visit us at the HYPERBOREA web site!

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/05/2018 11:42 am  #1

AS&SH 2E Ready Reference Sheets!

Fellows,

I am happy to announce that the AS&SH™ 2E Ready Reference Sheets are now available for download! This bookmarked and hyperlinked document contains 40 tables! AS&SH Ready Reference Sheets are intended as a useful tool for the game referee. Here presented are a variety of carefully selected tables that the author and editor of Astonishing Swordsmen & Sorcerers of Hyperborea™ hold to be amongst the most frequently referenced during game play. These sheets can be printed and stapled together, a handy resource at the referee’s disposal. Page number citations are provided for table definitions and rules clarifications.

Cheers,
Jeffrey Talanian

Last edited by Ghul (4/05/2018 11:43 am)

HYPERBOREA- A Role-Playing Game of Swords, Sorcery, and Weird Science-Fantasy

4/05/2018 12:46 pm  #2

Re: AS&SH 2E Ready Reference Sheets!

Woot! Woot!

4/06/2018 4:37 am  #3

I've just been considering making one for myself as those critical charts were a pain to find in the heat of battle (obviously, there's a pattern to it, but we just started playing again and haven't memorised it quite yet). Big thank you!

4/06/2018 10:43 am  #4

Delighted to hear it will be of some use during game-play! Cheers!

4/07/2018 8:12 pm  #5

Thanks for these!

4/12/2018 12:06 am  #6

Jeff---Were the reference sheets that last item still pending from the 2e rulebook KS?  I can't think of anything else that was still out there, right?  If so, I'll happily mark this one as "Got It!" :D

Allan.

4/12/2018 9:28 am  #7

grodog wrote:

Jeff---Were the reference sheets that last item still pending from the 2e rulebook KS?  I can't think of anything else that was still out there, right?  If so, I'll happily mark this one as "Got It!" :D

Allan.

That is correct, sir. Thanks!

Board footera

© 2009-2024 North Wind Adventures, LLC. “HYPERBOREA” is a registered trademark of North Wind Adventures, LLC. “Astonishing Swordsmen & Sorcerers of Hyperborea,” “AS&SH,” and all other North Wind Adventures product names and their respective logos are trademarks of North Wind Adventures, LLC in the USA and other countries. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.