!!insidediv!!

Being the Official Discussion Forum for HYPERBOREA®, a role-playing game of swords, sorcery, and weird science-fantasy

Visit us at the HYPERBOREA web site!

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/08/2018 1:28 pm  #1

ASSH - Conan 'Verse

My campaign could use another player or two. We are presently using Roll20.

The setting is the Conan-verse, probably influenced as much by the gonzo Marvel comic as Howard's stories. 150 years after Conan and maybe a if those comics were post-code ... meaning lots of gore and sexuality ...

Mesopotamian mythology, old D&D modules, Lovecraft naturally, also inform the setting. Trying to run this as a sandbox with no set overplot so the campaign can really go anywhere. Big into role immersion, role-playing, and I try to keep everyone "in the characters heads" during play.

We just converted to AS&SH from Dungeon World, using a few stray rules from that system and also OSRIC. The campaign presently has the player characters in Zamboula getting involved in the intrigues there. PM me if this sounds like your cup of tea.

Shout out to under_score for the work on the ASSH Roll20 sheet!!

Last edited by Jimm.Iblis (5/07/2018 11:54 pm)

"Role-playing isn't storytelling. If the dungeon master is directing it, it's not a game."  ~ Gary Gygax

Board footera

© 2009-2024 North Wind Adventures, LLC. “HYPERBOREA” is a registered trademark of North Wind Adventures, LLC. “Astonishing Swordsmen & Sorcerers of Hyperborea,” “AS&SH,” and all other North Wind Adventures product names and their respective logos are trademarks of North Wind Adventures, LLC in the USA and other countries. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.