!!insidediv!!

Being the Official Discussion Forum for HYPERBOREA®, a role-playing game of swords, sorcery, and weird science-fantasy

Visit us at the HYPERBOREA web site!

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/03/2017 9:18 am  #1

Savage Bonewoman:

Found his picture and really enjoyed it; but it blurred; maybe from a novel, photocopied, etc.

I do not have any idea who sketched picture (if anyone know, please tell), I somehow got the notion to fix it yesterday and greyscaled and brightened blur picture so it turned in a very faint outline, about 40% of it's original shade using a my Photostudio 5.5 program.

Blurred Picture:

Them printed it, later I started sketching over photocopy; but I did not use original as copy. Reason is had laptop on beside with picture on it and never thought to use it!

Still, I developed what I thought I saw....!

So, it turned into a bit of a bonewoman, well that is my thought, a witch-doctor type, or savage. Still it not bad!

Had to fix some problems back on computer, then darken it for end result!

Savage Bonewoman:

10/04/2017 1:25 am  #2

Re: Savage Bonewoman:

Looks like it's a piece by Esteban Maroto.

"I, Satampra Zeiros of Uzuldaroum, shall write with my left hand, since I have no longer any other, the tale of everything that befell Tirouv Ompallios and myself in the shrine of the god Tsathoggua..."

10/04/2017 6:49 pm  #3

Re: Savage Bonewoman:

Yeah, cheers Foxroe, did a search and found his picture on Bing Images.

Thanks again; good to know who did such a fine picture!

Board footera

© 2009-2024 North Wind Adventures, LLC. “HYPERBOREA” is a registered trademark of North Wind Adventures, LLC. “Astonishing Swordsmen & Sorcerers of Hyperborea,” “AS&SH,” and all other North Wind Adventures product names and their respective logos are trademarks of North Wind Adventures, LLC in the USA and other countries. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.