Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Being the Official Discussion Forum for Astonishing Swordsmen & Sorcerers of Hyperborea™

Visit us at the HYPERBOREA web site!

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/19/2017 6:45 pm  #1

Los Angeles, CA

I'd love to join a Southern California AS&SH campaign, and/or organize co-participation at upcoming in-state or travel-worthy conventions (in hopes of building a local-ish community).

Reply here, or PM me if you share these Xathoqquan pursuits.

9/19/2017 9:20 pm  #2

Re: Los Angeles, CA

I'm in Orange County, CA. The gf and I would like to put together a gaming group for AS&SH and Eldritch Horror. 

9/20/2017 11:30 am  #3

Fantastic, Brock!  Let's see if we can muster a few more takers here, and I'll PM you to discuss further.

9/20/2017 12:27 pm  #4

Dwindle wrote:

Fantastic, Brock!  Let's see if we can muster a few more takers here, and I'll PM you to discuss further.

Brock - my "Vagabond" status requires that I get a bit more active on these boards before I can PM you or anyone.  I'll take care of that today, and reach out thereafter.

Last edited by Dwindle (9/20/2017 12:27 pm)

9/20/2017 10:37 pm  #5

Hey man, my Steam name is Brock Savage, the gf and I use it a lot on our off time to keep in touch with friends. Maybe we can arrange a meeting of Greater Los Angeles Hyperboreans for a beer and try to hash out a game. 

9/21/2017 10:57 am  #6

You're speaking my language!  Will get in touch to set it up.

Board footera

“Astonishing Swordsmen & Sorcerers of Hyperborea”, “AS&SH”, and all other North Wind Adventures product names and their respective logos are trademarks of North Wind Adventures, LLC in the USA and other countries. ©2017 North Wind Adventures, LLC.