Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Being the Official Discussion Forum for Astonishing Swordsmen & Sorcerers of Hyperborea™

Visit us at the HYPERBOREA web site!

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/31/2017 11:48 am  #1

AS&SH Layout Samples!

I have posted layout samples of AS&SH 2E in the latest Kickstarter Update. Enjoy!

http://i66.tinypic.com/14av5g5.jpg

Cheers,
Jeff T.

Astonishing Swordsmen & Sorcerers of Hyperborea - A Role-Playing Game of Swords, Sorcery, and Weird Fantasy

8/31/2017 11:54 am  #2

Re: AS&SH Layout Samples!

I just saw it, and I'm stoked. I think I might go mad by mid-late September :D

8/31/2017 11:58 am  #3

Looks good, Jeff! :D

Allan.

8/31/2017 1:14 pm  #4

The lucky thief increased her dexterity from 17 to 18 during her career. Must be some sort of witchery!

8/31/2017 4:48 pm  #5

Very nice!

Blackadder23: Insanely long villain soliloquy, then "Your action?"
BORGO'S PLAYER: I shoot him in the face

8/31/2017 7:01 pm  #6

Thanks, fellows! Wow, you have eyes like a hawk, Ynas Midgard! ;)

Astonishing Swordsmen & Sorcerers of Hyperborea - A Role-Playing Game of Swords, Sorcery, and Weird Fantasy

9/01/2017 1:17 am  #7

Awesome! Really glad I pre-ordered! Looks great.

"But not all men seek rest and peace; some are born with the spirit of the storm in their blood" -REH
Rambling Conan Blog

9/01/2017 5:04 am  #8

This is good, cannot wait.

Actually the picture of the Cryomancer, is one of the question I need to know!

Am I getting this right: 4 extra Subclasses?

Cryomancer (Magician)
Purloiner (Thief)
Huntsman (Fighter)
Runegraver (Priest)

Is there another, or is that it, just the four?
I working at a City Encounter Chart and adding the different Classes as an encounter and obviously, want to add the new subclasses.

Cheers

9/01/2017 6:02 am  #9

The only bit of criticism I have is that the text boxes are slightly too transparent... might be hard to read for some.

Other than that, it's awesome.
Must. Have. Book. Now. http://cdn.boardhost.com/emoticons/stoned.png

"I, Satampra Zeiros of Uzuldaroum, shall write with my left hand, since I have no longer any other, the tale of everything that befell Tirouv Ompallios and myself in the shrine of the god Tsathoggua..."

9/01/2017 9:07 am  #10

Ghul wrote:

Thanks
It was actually David Prata's work on AS&SH 1E that convinced me editing in fact was super cool, and since then I've been doing it part time (very part time, but still). So, in a way, thank youguys ;)

9/01/2017 10:22 am  #11

Caveman wrote:

Cryomancer (Magician)
Purloiner (Thief)
Huntsman (Fighter)
Runegraver (Priest)

I working at a City Encounter Chart and adding the different Classes as an encounter and obviously, want to add the new subclasses.

Cheers

That is correct, just those four.

9/01/2017 10:23 am  #12

foxroe wrote:

The only bit of criticism I have is that the text boxes are slightly too transparent... might be hard to read for some.

On the screen, it appears so, but in my test prints (600 dpi laser, HP) this is not the case; in fact the transparency is almost lost. So, I'm curiously waiting to see what the print proof looks like.  

9/01/2017 10:24 am  #13

Ynas Midgard wrote:

Ghul wrote:

Thanks
It was actually David Prata's work on AS&SH 1E that convinced me editing in fact was super cool, and since then I've been doing it part time (very part time, but still). So, in a way, thank youguys ;)

That's great! I'm sure that will make Mr. Prata smile. 

9/01/2017 12:28 pm  #14

Ghul wrote:

Caveman wrote:

Cryomancer (Magician)
Purloiner (Thief)
Huntsman (Fighter)
Runegraver (Priest)

Cheers

That is correct, just those four.

Cheers Jeff, great!

9/01/2017 5:23 pm  #15

Ghul wrote:

Ynas Midgard wrote:

Thanks

That's great! I'm sure that will make Mr. Prata smile. 

See? See? I told you I was cool. http://cdn.boardhost.com/emoticons/cool.png

9/01/2017 9:44 pm  #16

Ghul wrote:

foxroe wrote:

On the screen, it appears so, but in my test prints (600 dpi laser, HP) this is not the case; in fact the transparency is almost lost. So, I'm curiously waiting to see what the print proof looks like.  

Awesome! http://cdn.boardhost.com/emoticons/cool.png

"I, Satampra Zeiros of Uzuldaroum, shall write with my left hand, since I have no longer any other, the tale of everything that befell Tirouv Ompallios and myself in the shrine of the god Tsathoggua..."

9/02/2017 3:29 am  #17

Ghul wrote:

foxroe wrote:

Ok, good to know.  I tend to print out my PDFs for use at the table, and this sort of issue is an important consideration (very much so for DriveThru stuff; I've seen reveiwers comment on this sort of thing).

Looks good; can't wait until September (616 pages - wow!).

Last edited by Doctor_Rob (9/02/2017 3:31 am)

Board footera

“Astonishing Swordsmen & Sorcerers of Hyperborea”, “AS&SH”, and all other North Wind Adventures product names and their respective logos are trademarks of North Wind Adventures, LLC in the USA and other countries. ©2017 North Wind Adventures, LLC.