Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Being the Official Discussion Forum for Astonishing Swordsmen & Sorcerers of Hyperborea™


Visit us at the HYPERBOREA web site!




You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/06/2017 8:27 am  #1


Still at positive HP

Hi, Hyperboreans,

I am still alive, in case anyone was wondering! The summer has been brutally busy, in both the broad scope and the narrow. Seems like I never have a chance to check in. Still gaming, though, and still trying to keep current. Blargh.

 

7/06/2017 9:58 am  #2


Re: Still at positive HP

Handy Haversack wrote:

Hi, Hyperboreans,

I am still alive, in case anyone was wondering! The summer has been brutally busy, in both the broad scope and the narrow. Seems like I never have a chance to check in. Still gaming, though, and still trying to keep current. Blargh.

Glad to hear it, Handy! I have to admit, I was wondering if all was well. 


Blackadder23: Insanely long villain soliloquy, then "Your action?"
BORGO'S PLAYER: I shoot him in the face
 

7/06/2017 10:13 am  #3


Re: Still at positive HP

chainsaw wrote:

Handy Haversack wrote:

Hi, Hyperboreans,

I am still alive, in case anyone was wondering! The summer has been brutally busy, in both the broad scope and the narrow. Seems like I never have a chance to check in. Still gaming, though, and still trying to keep current. Blargh.

Glad to hear it, Handy! I have to admit, I was wondering if all was well.

Thanks, Chain. I've felt bad about my absence! I don't know--I used to be able to distract myself a little at work, but that has not been the case this summer! And then as a three-sport athlete (gaming, canoeing, softball), with a pretty rigorous alcohol-training regimen for all three, the time just disappears.

     Thread Starter
 

7/06/2017 3:44 pm  #4


Re: Still at positive HP

Handy Haversack wrote:

And then as a three-sport athlete (gaming, canoeing, softball), with a pretty rigorous alcohol-training regimen for all three, the time just disappears.

It's hard being Handy Haversack! 


Blackadder23: Insanely long villain soliloquy, then "Your action?"
BORGO'S PLAYER: I shoot him in the face
 

7/06/2017 6:36 pm  #5


Re: Still at positive HP

Oh good I can recall the retrieval teams.....


“How can I wear the harness of toil
And sweat at the daily round,
While in my soul forever
The drums of Pictdom sound?” 
 

7/06/2017 7:02 pm  #6


Re: Still at positive HP

mabon5127 wrote:

Oh good I can recall the retrieval teams.....

Oh, I thought their official title was "clear and sweep".


What? Me worry?
 

7/06/2017 10:09 pm  #7


Re: Still at positive HP

I thought they were cadaver dogs. http://cdn.boardhost.com/emoticons/cute.png


"The fear of death, its risk each time, is one of the most stimulating parts of the game. It therefore behooves the referee to include as many mystifying and dangerous areas as is consistent with a reasonable chance for survival." - J. Eric Holmes
 

8/03/2017 10:27 am  #8


Re: Still at positive HP

Blackadder23 wrote:

I thought they were cadaver dogs. http://cdn.boardhost.com/emoticons/cute.png

As long as they bring cadaver brandy . . .

     Thread Starter
 

Board footera

“Astonishing Swordsmen & Sorcerers of Hyperborea”, “AS&SH”, and all other North Wind Adventures product names and their respective logos are trademarks of North Wind Adventures, LLC in the USA and other countries. ©2017 North Wind Adventures, LLC.