Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Being the Official Discussion Forum for Astonishing Swordsmen & Sorcerers of Hyperborea™

Visit us at the HYPERBOREA web site!

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/17/2017 3:15 am  #1

Beginners' Character Creation Reference Sheet

I originally posted this over at Fin's ODD74 board, but I thought it might get more use here.

It's a character creation reference sheet for beginning players. It's aimed at folks new to RPG's and/or AS&SH. I limited it to the core four classes so that newbies aren't overwhelmed by all of the choices right out of the gate.

It's designed to be printed out 2-sided on legal sized (8.5" x 14") paper, then folded in half so it fits in the 1st edition box. Sorry about the cross-site post; I don't have a file hosting service account.

Enjoy!

http://odd74.proboards.com/thread/12358/unofficial-character-creation-reference-sheet

"I, Satampra Zeiros of Uzuldaroum, shall write with my left hand, since I have no longer any other, the tale of everything that befell Tirouv Ompallios and myself in the shrine of the god Tsathoggua..."

5/17/2017 5:29 am  #2

Re: Beginners' Character Creation Reference Sheet

Very nice, thanks. And welcome to the board!

"An intellect in full control of itself unfortunately must sacrifice that receptivity which distinguishes the primitive mentality. This is an evolutionary step I have, on the whole, been happy to make."
Jack Vance, The Asutra

5/17/2017 6:16 am  #3

foxroe wrote:

I originally posted this over at Fin's ODD74 board, but I thought it might get more use here.

It's a character creation reference sheet for beginning players. It's aimed at folks new to RPG's and/or AS&SH. I limited it to the core four classes so that newbies aren't overwhelmed by all of the choices right out of the gate.

It's designed to be printed out 2-sided on legal sized (8.5" x 14") paper, then folded in half so it fits in the 1st edition box. Sorry about the cross-site post; I don't have a file hosting service account.

Enjoy!

http://odd74.proboards.com/thread/12358/unofficial-character-creation-reference-sheet

Welcome and bearing gifts too!! Awesome!!

“How can I wear the harness of toil
And sweat at the daily round,
While in my soul forever
The drums of Pictdom sound?” 

5/17/2017 8:57 am  #4

Hah! Thanks!

"I, Satampra Zeiros of Uzuldaroum, shall write with my left hand, since I have no longer any other, the tale of everything that befell Tirouv Ompallios and myself in the shrine of the god Tsathoggua..."

5/19/2017 10:19 am  #5

Great stuff! Nice work, foxroe.

Astonishing Swordsmen & Sorcerers of Hyperborea - A Role-Playing Game of Swords, Sorcery, and Weird Fantasy

5/19/2017 11:09 am  #6

Thanks!

Board footera

“Astonishing Swordsmen & Sorcerers of Hyperborea”, “AS&SH”, and all other North Wind Adventures product names and their respective logos are trademarks of North Wind Adventures, LLC in the USA and other countries. ©2017 North Wind Adventures, LLC.