!!insidediv!!

Being the Official Discussion Forum for HYPERBOREA®, a role-playing game of swords, sorcery, and weird science-fantasy

Visit us at the HYPERBOREA web site!

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/04/2017 1:24 pm  #1

Magazine related question

Good Day,

Well I've has my copy of ASSH for a fair bit along with all the Free ressource (awesome stuff BTW), a copy of Charnel Crypt of the Sightless Serpent and Taken from Dunwich. I need to get a copy of Rats in the wall as well as the new material (can't believe I missed out on the KS)

Now Magazine wise, I own:
- Gygax 2;
- Knockspell 1 and 4;
- Fight On 6, 9 and 12 and;
- AFS: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6.

But are there any other magazines, or issues of the above magazines, I should be looking for and get?

Thank you for your help.

EDit: Was able to complete my ASF Collection. HUGE Thank you to Scalydemon for his help.

Last edited by Boneguard (7/06/2017 2:27 pm)

4/05/2017 2:25 pm  #2

Re: Magazine related question

Such a completist!

I think Rats in the Walls is pretty similar between its magazine appearance and its published form, from what I remember.

4/07/2017 11:03 am  #3

Re: Magazine related question

That's good to know about Rats in the Wall and yes I'm a bit of a completist...which kinds of annoy me about the unavailability of AFS 1, 3, 4, 5, and 6 (at least not at a descent price online).

But the question remains, aside from those 5 magazines, is there other magazines or issues of the above mentionned magazine I should be hunting down?

Board footera

© 2009-2024 North Wind Adventures, LLC. “HYPERBOREA” is a registered trademark of North Wind Adventures, LLC. “Astonishing Swordsmen & Sorcerers of Hyperborea,” “AS&SH,” and all other North Wind Adventures product names and their respective logos are trademarks of North Wind Adventures, LLC in the USA and other countries. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.