!!insidediv!!

Being the Official Discussion Forum for HYPERBOREA®, a role-playing game of swords, sorcery, and weird science-fantasy

Visit us at the HYPERBOREA web site!

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/16/2014 6:28 am  #1

Just put a new fantasy novella up on kindle

Today sucks becuase I have an epic sore throat and laryngitis, but yesterday was luminary because I just put up a new fantasy novella of my own for sale on kindle.

It is called 'Chooser of the Slain'. 

3/16/2014 6:04 pm  #2

Re: Just put a new fantasy novella up on kindle

JasonZavoda wrote:

Today sucks becuase I have an epic sore throat and laryngitis, but yesterday was luminary because I just put up a new fantasy novella of my own for sale on kindle.

Link? What if one does not have a kindle?

HYPERBOREA- A Role-Playing Game of Swords, Sorcery, and Weird Science-Fantasy

3/17/2014 1:13 am  #3

Ghul wrote:

JasonZavoda wrote:

http://www.amazon.com/Chooser-Slain-Jason-Zavoda-ebook/dp/B00J1BQI78/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1394993727&sr=1-1

So far Kindle is the only publisher I've tried. I only own a kindle so I'm not really aware of any other places to put up an eletronic copy of the story. 

3/17/2014 6:28 am  #4

JasonZavoda wrote:

Ghul wrote:

JasonZavoda wrote:

http://www.amazon.com/Chooser-Slain-Jason-Zavoda-ebook/dp/B00J1BQI78/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1394993727&sr=1-1

So far Kindle is the only publisher I've tried. I only own a kindle so I'm not really aware of any other places to put up an eletronic copy of the story. 

Read about half of it last night.  It's really engaging.  I'm enjoying the character development.

Morgan

“How can I wear the harness of toil
And sweat at the daily round,
While in my soul forever
The drums of Pictdom sound?” 

3/17/2014 7:00 am  #5

mabon5127 wrote:

Read about half of it last night. It's really engaging. I'm enjoying the character development.

Morgan

Thanks very much!

Hope that you enjoy the rest of the novella. I am trying to make headway on a zombie novel next, but I may need to do some more research before I can finish it. In any case I have more stories to write.

Jason

3/17/2014 10:25 am  #6

JasonZavoda wrote:

mabon5127 wrote:

Read about half of it last night. It's really engaging. I'm enjoying the character development.

Morgan

Thanks very much!

Hope that you enjoy the rest of the novella. I am trying to make headway on a zombie novel next, but I may need to do some more research before I can finish it. In any case I have more stories to write.

Jason

I think it would be neat to develop a one shot of the novella using ASSH and various viking characters of 5-6th level.  They already have neat personalities.  Not sure how it ends yet but looks like a winner.

Morgan

“How can I wear the harness of toil
And sweat at the daily round,
While in my soul forever
The drums of Pictdom sound?” 

3/28/2014 5:58 pm  #7

By the way, nonowners of a Kindle, you can DL a free Kindle previewer for your desktop/laptop from Amazon:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html?docId=1000765261

I assume it can be used to read Kindle files that you buy from Amazon (I use it at work to preview our Kindle files).

There's also an app for i-devices (Pads, Macs, Pods(?)) if you do that kind of thing.

4/19/2014 9:10 pm  #8

Purchased!

4/20/2014 12:50 am  #9

Maezar wrote:

Purchased!

Thanks very much. Pleease let me know what you think of it.

Board footera

© 2009-2024 North Wind Adventures, LLC. “HYPERBOREA” is a registered trademark of North Wind Adventures, LLC. “Astonishing Swordsmen & Sorcerers of Hyperborea,” “AS&SH,” and all other North Wind Adventures product names and their respective logos are trademarks of North Wind Adventures, LLC in the USA and other countries. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.