Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Being the Official Discussion Forum for Astonishing Swordsmen & Sorcerers of Hyperborea™

Visit us at the HYPERBOREA web site!

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/24/2016 6:32 pm  #1

Conan the Adventurer - TV series

Complete run, from 1997/98. Looks pretty cheesy, but fantasy/Conan so hey.
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzovi87vDfzI6SV_MxjoRenMyvjziShfA

I filled my palace with deadly traps so trap admirers will come and visit me

AFS magazine - pulp literature meets old school gaming http://hallsoftizunthane.blogspot.com/

5/24/2016 7:12 pm  #2

Re: Conan the Adventurer - TV series

I watched them all back in the day. The stories were actually interesting, but the lack of violence used to bother me. Still, I think I'd like to see them again, just like watching the old D&D cartoon again was fun. 

Astonishing Swordsmen & Sorcerers of Hyperborea - A Role-Playing Game of Swords, Sorcery, and Weird Fantasy

10/18/2018 4:31 am  #3

If you have a Roku or Amazon Fire the complete series is on a free channel called Hasbro Cartoons. I've been watching them like crazy. It's about as violent as the cartoons of the day (there is some death, though) and has an annoying sidekick animal but the show is surprisingly faithful to Howard's places, gods, etc. Plus that credits intro: CONAN! Mightiest warrior EVER!
I freely admit I'm biased to anything with Christy Marx's name on it.

"Role-playing isn't storytelling. If the dungeon master is directing it, it's not a game."  ~ Gary Gygax

10/18/2018 1:02 pm  #4

Oh, good to know!

Astonishing Swordsmen & Sorcerers of Hyperborea - A Role-Playing Game of Swords, Sorcery, and Weird Fantasy

10/18/2018 7:20 pm  #5

Jimm.Iblis wrote:

...a free channel called Hasbro Cartoons.

Best..News.Today. 

Board footera

“Astonishing Swordsmen & Sorcerers of Hyperborea”, “AS&SH”, and all other North Wind Adventures product names and their respective logos are trademarks of North Wind Adventures, LLC in the USA and other countries. ©2018 North Wind Adventures, LLC.