photo HYPERBOREATitleLogo_zpsb3d1e44b.jpg

Being the Official Discussion Forum for Astonishing Swordsmen & Sorcerers of Hyperborea™

Visit us at the HYPERBOREA web site!

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/24/2016 12:53 pm  #1

Treasure chart on a single sheet?

Anybody out there create a document or spreadsheet with all the treasure types on one page?  I'd like to have a copy to slip into my DM screen.

(If you recall, in the book, Treasure Types A, B, and C are on the bottom of a page, with the rest on the following page.)

5/24/2016 3:41 pm  #2

Re: Treasure chart on a single sheet?

Yeah, do you know I've actually thought about how much better that table will look in the hardback.

Astonishing Swordsmen & Sorcerers of Hyperborea - A Role-Playing Game of Swords, Sorcery, and Weird Fantasy

5/24/2016 5:55 pm  #3

Ghul wrote:

Yeah, do you know I've actually thought about how much better that table will look in the hardback.

We all feel the same!

"The fear of death, its risk each time, is one of the most stimulating parts of the game. It therefore behooves the referee to include as many mystifying and dangerous areas as is consistent with a reasonable chance for survival." - J. Eric Holmes

5/24/2016 7:54 pm  #4

What? Me worry?

5/25/2016 5:47 am  #5

Ghul wrote:

Ditto!

“How can I wear the harness of toil
And sweat at the daily round,
While in my soul forever
The drums of Pictdom sound?” 

6/06/2016 2:15 pm  #6

in case anyone else wants it.  going to make a landscape version, as well, which might work better for the hardback....

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B_7Y3vYf2g4wUks0Vm95b3o3ZlU

6/07/2016 5:26 am  #7

francisca wrote:

in case anyone else wants it.  going to make a landscape version, as well, which might work better for the hardback....

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B_7Y3vYf2g4wUks0Vm95b3o3ZlU

Thanks Francisca - very handy!

6/07/2016 8:36 am  #8

This is great, thanks!

Blackadder23: Insanely long villain soliloquy, then "Your action?"
BORGO'S PLAYER: I shoot him in the face

6/08/2016 10:17 am  #9

Board footera

“Astonishing Swordsmen & Sorcerers of Hyperborea”, “AS&SH”, and all other North Wind Adventures product names and their respective logos are trademarks of North Wind Adventures, LLC in the USA and other countries. ©2017 North Wind Adventures, LLC.