Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Being the Official Discussion Forum for Astonishing Swordsmen & Sorcerers of Hyperborea™


Visit us at the HYPERBOREA web site!

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/24/2016 11:23 pm  #61


Re: Kickstarter Live Now! HYPERBOREA: The Mystery at Port Greely

In with shirt too!

 

2/25/2016 12:46 am  #62


Re: Kickstarter Live Now! HYPERBOREA: The Mystery at Port Greely

Got to have the shirt too!

 

2/25/2016 3:45 am  #63


Re: Kickstarter Live Now! HYPERBOREA: The Mystery at Port Greely

I'm in, and now it's funded. Way to go Jeff!


"My virtue is of the quintessential sort, being distilled from the erudition of the ages. How can I be other than virtuous? I am dispassionate to the ordinary motives of mankind."
Jack Vance, The Eyes of the Overworld
 

2/25/2016 6:57 am  #64


Re: Kickstarter Live Now! HYPERBOREA: The Mystery at Port Greely

Funded in less than seven hours! Looks like you are off to a good start. 


Blackadder23: Insanely long villain soliloquy, then "Your action?"
BORGO'S PLAYER: I shoot him in the face
 

2/25/2016 7:39 am  #65


Re: Kickstarter Live Now! HYPERBOREA: The Mystery at Port Greely

I am humbled by the early show of support!


Astonishing Swordsmen & Sorcerers of Hyperborea - A Role-Playing Game of Swords, Sorcery, and Weird Fantasy
     Thread Starter
 

2/25/2016 9:34 am  #66


Re: Kickstarter Live Now! HYPERBOREA: The Mystery at Port Greely

Backed! http://cdn.boardhost.com/emoticons/smile.png


Michael Sipe 1979-2018
Rest in peace, brother.
 

2/25/2016 10:08 am  #67


Re: Kickstarter Live Now! HYPERBOREA: The Mystery at Port Greely

I'm in! August seems so far away!  

 

2/25/2016 10:40 am  #68


Re: Kickstarter Live Now! HYPERBOREA: The Mystery at Port Greely

Jeff, I was kind of curious what you were going to do with the maps if you didn't put them on the inside covers.

But it looks like we're about to hit that goal anyway. http://cdn.boardhost.com/emoticons/grin.png


Michael Sipe 1979-2018
Rest in peace, brother.
 

2/25/2016 10:45 am  #69


Re: Kickstarter Live Now! HYPERBOREA: The Mystery at Port Greely

I put it over $6500 by adding on a T-shirt. http://cdn.boardhost.com/emoticons/smile.png

Those come in medium, right Jeff?  You know why. http://cdn.boardhost.com/emoticons/wink.png


Michael Sipe 1979-2018
Rest in peace, brother.
 

2/25/2016 12:12 pm  #70


Re: Kickstarter Live Now! HYPERBOREA: The Mystery at Port Greely

Backed!http://cdn.boardhost.com/emoticons/grin.png

 

2/25/2016 1:11 pm  #71


Re: Kickstarter Live Now! HYPERBOREA: The Mystery at Port Greely

Blackadder23 wrote:

I put it over $6500 by adding on a T-shirt. http://cdn.boardhost.com/emoticons/smile.png

Those come in medium, right Jeff?  You know why. http://cdn.boardhost.com/emoticons/wink.png

It's for the ladies. All about the ladies. ;)


Astonishing Swordsmen & Sorcerers of Hyperborea - A Role-Playing Game of Swords, Sorcery, and Weird Fantasy
     Thread Starter
 

2/25/2016 1:13 pm  #72


Re: Kickstarter Live Now! HYPERBOREA: The Mystery at Port Greely

Holy fish guts and tentacles!!! I only just sent off the photos of the art. Now it's completely funded! You guys rock! I love being apart of the AS&SH family...what a treat! I have to get in on it just for the t-shirt wow!! Lang rocks! I guess I better get cracking on the other two that Jeff has ordered for me, before we hit the MORE ART goal. Thanks again guys for all the support. 


Del Teigeler, Illustrator
mavfire.blogspot.com
mavfire.deviantart.com
 

2/25/2016 1:32 pm  #73


Re: Kickstarter Live Now! HYPERBOREA: The Mystery at Port Greely

mavfire wrote:

Holy fish guts and tentacles!!! I only just sent off the photos of the art. Now it's completely funded! You guys rock! I love being apart of the AS&SH family...what a treat! I have to get in on it just for the t-shirt wow!! Lang rocks! I guess I better get cracking on the other two that Jeff has ordered for me, before we hit the MORE ART goal. Thanks again guys for all the support. 

You're doing amazing work, Del, and I'm thrilled to have you on the project! Your stuff is weird and creepy. I mean that in a good way! ;)
 


Astonishing Swordsmen & Sorcerers of Hyperborea - A Role-Playing Game of Swords, Sorcery, and Weird Fantasy
     Thread Starter
 

2/25/2016 2:38 pm  #74


Re: Kickstarter Live Now! HYPERBOREA: The Mystery at Port Greely

Ghul wrote:

mavfire wrote:

Holy fish guts and tentacles!!! I only just sent off the photos of the art. Now it's completely funded! You guys rock! I love being apart of the AS&SH family...what a treat! I have to get in on it just for the t-shirt wow!! Lang rocks! I guess I better get cracking on the other two that Jeff has ordered for me, before we hit the MORE ART goal. Thanks again guys for all the support. 

You're doing amazing work, Del, and I'm thrilled to have you on the project! Your stuff is weird and creepy. I mean that in a good way! ;)
 

Yeah! A skinflint lot like this one wouldn't be so eager to fund these things if we didn't know how truly excellent the work that goes into it is!

 

2/25/2016 4:18 pm  #75


Re: Kickstarter Live Now! HYPERBOREA: The Mystery at Port Greely

Handy Haversack wrote:

Ghul wrote:

mavfire wrote:

Holy fish guts and tentacles!!! I only just sent off the photos of the art. Now it's completely funded! You guys rock! I love being apart of the AS&SH family...what a treat! I have to get in on it just for the t-shirt wow!! Lang rocks! I guess I better get cracking on the other two that Jeff has ordered for me, before we hit the MORE ART goal. Thanks again guys for all the support. 

You're doing amazing work, Del, and I'm thrilled to have you on the project! Your stuff is weird and creepy. I mean that in a good way! ;)
 

Yeah! A skinflint lot like this one wouldn't be so eager to fund these things if we didn't know how truly excellent the work that goes into it is!

Mayhap one day he'll be illustrating a Hyperborea work of your own, Handy!
 


Astonishing Swordsmen & Sorcerers of Hyperborea - A Role-Playing Game of Swords, Sorcery, and Weird Fantasy
     Thread Starter
 

2/25/2016 9:58 pm  #76


Re: Kickstarter Live Now! HYPERBOREA: The Mystery at Port Greely

Backed!  Can't wait to integrate this as my current campaign is based out of PG


"Story is your opportunity to create in your listeners' imagination an experience that feels real.“

Annette Simmons
 

2/25/2016 10:43 pm  #77


Re: Kickstarter Live Now! HYPERBOREA: The Mystery at Port Greely

Ghul wrote:

Handy Haversack wrote:

Ghul wrote:


You're doing amazing work, Del, and I'm thrilled to have you on the project! Your stuff is weird and creepy. I mean that in a good way! ;)
 

Yeah! A skinflint lot like this one wouldn't be so eager to fund these things if we didn't know how truly excellent the work that goes into it is!

Mayhap one day he'll be illustrating a Hyperborea work of your own, Handy!
 

Challenge accepted, my friend. Challenge accepted.

 

2/27/2016 9:38 am  #78


Re: Kickstarter Live Now! HYPERBOREA: The Mystery at Port Greely

Almost at $8,500!

Handy Haversack wrote:

Ghul wrote:

Mayhap one day he'll be illustrating a Hyperborea work of your own, Handy!

Challenge accepted, my friend. Challenge accepted.

Looking forward to this adventure, Handy. 


Blackadder23: Insanely long villain soliloquy, then "Your action?"
BORGO'S PLAYER: I shoot him in the face
 

3/01/2016 2:20 pm  #79


Re: Kickstarter Live Now! HYPERBOREA: The Mystery at Port Greely

Because you guys are so awesome here. Here is one of the illustrations for The Mystery at Port Greely. You can see a glimpse of it in the kickstarter, but who better to be a few of the first to see it than the AS&SH  community.  Enjoy...BTW this is one of the illustrations that will be available through the kickstarter as well, so if you haven't pledged to that level, let me be a shill a bit and say "DO IT NOW" thanks in advance!

https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-G8dO3B4qYLU/VtXeIg9ClzI/AAAAAAAACgo/EFzWJMmXf_w/s1600/Thief%2Bon%2Ba%2BStone%2BShelf%2BSm.png

Who was this lone girl, and what was she thinking? Going it alone in search of treasure... In the world of Hyperborea that is insane to say the least.

Last edited by mavfire (3/01/2016 2:23 pm)


Del Teigeler, Illustrator
mavfire.blogspot.com
mavfire.deviantart.com
 

3/01/2016 9:02 pm  #80


Re: Kickstarter Live Now! HYPERBOREA: The Mystery at Port Greely

Awesome, man. Love it!

Which size is that? 9x12 or 11x14?


Blackadder23: Insanely long villain soliloquy, then "Your action?"
BORGO'S PLAYER: I shoot him in the face
 

Board footera

“Astonishing Swordsmen & Sorcerers of Hyperborea”, “AS&SH”, and all other North Wind Adventures product names and their respective logos are trademarks of North Wind Adventures, LLC in the USA and other countries. ©2018 North Wind Adventures, LLC.