!!insidediv!!

Being the Official Discussion Forum for HYPERBOREA®, a role-playing game of swords, sorcery, and weird science-fantasy

Visit us at the HYPERBOREA web site!

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/07/2014 11:21 pm  #1

Can anyone stop the Hawks rampage?

No. The Blackhawks will repeat.

Discuss.

A Room Zoom Zoom. A Room Zoom Zoom. Gilly Gilly Gilly Gilly Ot Zat Za Come open the magic door with me, With your imagination there's so much we can see. There is a doorway that leads to a place. I'll find my way by the smile on your 

3/08/2014 8:51 am  #2

Re: Can anyone stop the Hawks rampage?

Bruins didn't make any significant moves at the trade deadline. I was hoping they would acquire a defenseman that would put them in better contention for The Cup. I hate all Chicago sports teams.

HYPERBOREA- A Role-Playing Game of Swords, Sorcery, and Weird Science-Fantasy

3/08/2014 8:49 pm  #3

Sorry Jeff, that does NOT stop the rampage! ;)

A Room Zoom Zoom. A Room Zoom Zoom. Gilly Gilly Gilly Gilly Ot Zat Za Come open the magic door with me, With your imagination there's so much we can see. There is a doorway that leads to a place. I'll find my way by the smile on your 

3/08/2014 9:21 pm  #4

I am not convinced of the power of your team's "rampage"!

Bruins: GP = 62, W = 40, L = 17, OT = 5 (#1 team in Atlantic)
BHawks: GP = 64, W = 37, L = 13, OT = 14 (#2 team in Central)

You guys can't survive a simple shoot-out!

3/08/2014 9:48 pm  #5

It's early yet

3/10/2014 10:45 pm  #6

I'm just going to keep my mouth shut on my Capitals.

4/06/2014 6:00 am  #7

Ghul wrote:

I hate all Chicago sports teams.

Any particular reason? Do you even hate the poor hapless Cubbies, who are celebrating 100 years at Wrigley and 105 years since they last won anything? (I'm not a Cubs fan, by the way. I'm a Cardinals fan but I have many friends who are Cubs fans and wish they could feel the thrill of a championship in their lifetime.)

Marv / Finarvyn
DCC playtester (2011), S&W WhiteBox Author (2009), C&C playtester (2003), Metamorphosis Alpha since 1976. OD&D Player since 1975

4/07/2014 1:17 pm  #8

finarvyn wrote:

Ghul wrote:

Any particular reason?

It all started in 1985 with the Superbowl Shuffle...

4/10/2014 4:16 am  #9

Ghul wrote:

finarvyn wrote:

Ghul wrote:

Any particular reason?

It all started in 1985 with the Superbowl Shuffle...

Fair enough! Putting out a video BEFORE you win the Superbowl is kind of arrogant. 

Marv / Finarvyn
DCC playtester (2011), S&W WhiteBox Author (2009), C&C playtester (2003), Metamorphosis Alpha since 1976. OD&D Player since 1975

Board footera

© 2009-2024 North Wind Adventures, LLC. “HYPERBOREA” is a registered trademark of North Wind Adventures, LLC. “Astonishing Swordsmen & Sorcerers of Hyperborea,” “AS&SH,” and all other North Wind Adventures product names and their respective logos are trademarks of North Wind Adventures, LLC in the USA and other countries. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.