!!insidediv!!

Being the Official Discussion Forum for HYPERBOREA®, a role-playing game of swords, sorcery, and weird science-fantasy

Visit us at the HYPERBOREA web site!

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/29/2014 3:25 pm  #1

Separate Referee's Manual in print?

So, I ordered a physical copy of the Player's Manual initially, as I wasn't going to be running, just playing, and was still brand new to the game.

But I'm a sucker for lore and settings, so I recently got the full set's PDF from RPGNow, but I'm one of those guys that always will prefer an actual physical copy of a book over a sterile PDF, despite how convenient the latter may be.

I didn't see the Referee's Manual sold as a seperate item in the store page; are the various components  not available for purchase seperately?  Or am I missing it somewhere?

Thanks in advance!

7/29/2014 5:06 pm  #2

Re: Separate Referee's Manual in print?

Yeah, right now you have to buy the boxed set to get the referee's manual ... but I have to say that's it's a very nice boxed set indeed if you decide to get it.

FWIW, there are tentative plans in the works for a second printing, that will probably be a set of hardbacks once the current stock is sold out, there's a thread around here talking about it.

7/29/2014 5:08 pm  #3

7/30/2014 9:02 am  #4

Steve, I don't want you to regret picking up the PM instead of the whole game. I would be delighted to send out a boxed set sans the Players' Manual at an appropriately reduced price. Just send me a message if you'd like to get that done, and I'd be happy to oblige.

HYPERBOREA- A Role-Playing Game of Swords, Sorcery, and Weird Science-Fantasy

Board footera

© 2009-2024 North Wind Adventures, LLC. “HYPERBOREA” is a registered trademark of North Wind Adventures, LLC. “Astonishing Swordsmen & Sorcerers of Hyperborea,” “AS&SH,” and all other North Wind Adventures product names and their respective logos are trademarks of North Wind Adventures, LLC in the USA and other countries. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.