Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Being the Official Discussion Forum for Astonishing Swordsmen & Sorcerers of Hyperborea™


Visit us at the HYPERBOREA web site!




You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/09/2014 11:08 am  #21


Re: Welcome!

Druvas wrote:

Hey all, I'm very pleased to learn about this forum.  This game is definitely worth having dedicated discussion space.Look forward to chatting with you all.

 Hey man! Welcome aboard and hope you are well - I think we met back at Gary Con in 2011. You coming this year?


Blackadder23: Insanely long villain soliloquy, then "Your action?"
BORGO'S PLAYER: I shoot him in the face
 

3/09/2014 11:21 am  #22


Re: Welcome!

Chainsaw wrote:

Druvas wrote:

Hey all, I'm very pleased to learn about this forum.  This game is definitely worth having dedicated discussion space.Look forward to chatting with you all.

 Hey man! Welcome aboard and hope you are well - I think we met back at Gary Con in 2011. You coming this year?

 
Hey, yeah I think we did.  I was at GC2 and 3. I was planning on coming this year but the gawds plot against me, unfortunately.  I will do my best for next year though.  Thanks for the welcome!  I'm a big fan of AS&SH. :-)

 

3/09/2014 11:29 pm  #23


Re: Welcome!

Very pleased for the existence of this forum. I had been actively looking for one dedicated to the game.

-M@

 

3/10/2014 6:58 am  #24


Re: Welcome!

Welcome Maezar!  Hope to hear of your adventures!

Morgan


“How can I wear the harness of toil
And sweat at the daily round,
While in my soul forever
The drums of Pictdom sound?” 
 

3/10/2014 6:59 am  #25


Re: Welcome!

Maezar wrote:

Very pleased for the existence of this forum. I had been actively looking for one dedicated to the game.

-M@

Ditto and welcome aboard!

 

3/10/2014 7:41 am  #26


Re: Welcome!

Yes welcome!
And that's one heck of an avatar Charlie!!
http://cdn.boardhost.com/emoticons/grin.png

--Ron--


& Magazine Filling in the gaps for old school gamers. 
 

3/10/2014 8:00 am  #27


Re: Welcome!

rredmond wrote:

Yes welcome!
And that's one heck of an avatar Charlie!!
http://cdn.boardhost.com/emoticons/grin.png

--Ron--

lol, the other option was the bewbs on the front of the box.  Yeah, I'm childish, but then again I play games about elves and faeries and dragons so it's no real surprise is it?  Glad you're here too, Ron. :-)

 

3/12/2014 9:59 am  #28


Re: Welcome!

Greetings all!  Just got my PHB in the mail, can't wait for some old-school hacking! 
 

 

3/12/2014 10:05 am  #29


Re: Welcome!

Hackhamster wrote:

Greetings all!  Just got my PHB in the mail, can't wait for some old-school hacking! 
 

Glad you joined up, John.  I hope you get a chance to hop in on one of the AS&SH games at GC!  You're bringing me back some loot, right? :-)

 

3/12/2014 10:27 am  #30


Re: Welcome!

Hackhamster wrote:

Greetings all!  Just got my PHB in the mail, can't wait for some old-school hacking! 
 

Nice to see you here!
 


Astonishing Swordsmen & Sorcerers of Hyperborea - A Role-Playing Game of Swords, Sorcery, and Weird Fantasy
     Thread Starter
 

3/12/2014 12:51 pm  #31


Re: Welcome!

Hey Ghul!

Our old friend Chainsaw taught me the secret handshake and gave me a hastily drawn map to your new AS&SH forums.  Glad I could get past the guard at the door with most of my personal wealth in tact!

The forum layout and color scheme looks pretty good on my iPad. Easy on my old man eyes!

Hi Bill!  Hey Ron Redmond!

 

3/12/2014 12:57 pm  #32


Re: Welcome!

Well sheeee-it, they'll let anyone into these here forums.  Good to see you here, John.

 

3/12/2014 1:04 pm  #33


Re: Welcome!

Hey Jon! Glad you are here. Looking forward to catching up at Gary Con.


Blackadder23: Insanely long villain soliloquy, then "Your action?"
BORGO'S PLAYER: I shoot him in the face
 

3/12/2014 1:48 pm  #34


Re: Welcome!

tacojohn4547 wrote:

Hey Ghul!

Our old friend Chainsaw taught me the secret handshake and gave me a hastily drawn map to your new AS&SH forums. Glad I could get past the guard at the door with most of my personal wealth in tact!

The forum layout and color scheme looks pretty good on my iPad. Easy on my old man eyes!

Hi Bill! Hey Ron Redmond!

Taco! Thanks for stopping by, buddy. Happy to have you around. See you soon at GC VI!
 


Astonishing Swordsmen & Sorcerers of Hyperborea - A Role-Playing Game of Swords, Sorcery, and Weird Fantasy
     Thread Starter
 

3/12/2014 2:50 pm  #35


Re: Welcome!

Hey Jon!!!!
**waves happily**
Feels like home here! ;)
--Ron--


& Magazine Filling in the gaps for old school gamers. 
 

3/12/2014 10:34 pm  #36


Re: Welcome!

Druvas wrote:

Well sheeee-it, they'll let anyone into these here forums.  Good to see you here, John.

 
Hi Charlie...its good to see you too, man!

 

3/12/2014 10:37 pm  #37


Re: Welcome!

Ghul wrote:

tacojohn4547 wrote:

Hey Ghul!

Our old friend Chainsaw taught me the secret handshake and gave me a hastily drawn map to your new AS&SH forums. Glad I could get past the guard at the door with most of my personal wealth in tact!

The forum layout and color scheme looks pretty good on my iPad. Easy on my old man eyes!

Hi Bill! Hey Ron Redmond!

Taco! Thanks for stopping by, buddy. Happy to have you around. See you soon at GC VI!
 

 

Welcome!  Thanks for making me feel like part of the family already.


Chainsaw wrote:

Hey Jon! Glad you are here. Looking forward to catching up at Gary Con.

 
Thanks for the welcome, Donovan! 

Can't wait to see you guys in Lake Geneva in a couple of weeks!  Cannot.get.here.too.soon!

Last edited by tacojohn4547 (3/12/2014 10:38 pm)

 

3/12/2014 10:46 pm  #38


Re: Welcome!

rredmond wrote:

Hey Jon!!!!
**waves happily**
Feels like home here! ;)
--Ron--

Hey Bro!

One of these days, we need to get you out to the Midwest for either GaryCon or North Texas for some Loko swilling, dice rolling, side splitting fun!  You know the saying: "All work and no Loko, makes Ron a dull boy!"  ;-)
 
Failing that, maybe we can make it to one of the East Coat cons near you some day.  "Bring the mountain to Mohammad sort of thing..." 

Peace!

 

3/13/2014 5:35 am  #39


Re: Welcome!

One day for sure. As with everyone time and funds become an issue. But one day. Especially NTRPGCon, it'd be like here, I'd walk in and know 90% of the people there.


& Magazine Filling in the gaps for old school gamers. 
 

3/13/2014 12:08 pm  #40


Re: Welcome!

rredmond wrote:

One day for sure. As with everyone time and funds become an issue. But one day. Especially NTRPGCon, it'd be like here, I'd walk in and know 90% of the people there.

I miss those Cherry Hill conventions.
 

 

Board footera

“Astonishing Swordsmen & Sorcerers of Hyperborea”, “AS&SH”, and all other North Wind Adventures product names and their respective logos are trademarks of North Wind Adventures, LLC in the USA and other countries. ©2017 North Wind Adventures, LLC.