!!insidediv!!

Being the Official Discussion Forum for HYPERBOREA®, a role-playing game of swords, sorcery, and weird science-fantasy

Visit us at the HYPERBOREA web site!

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/09/2019 11:55 am  #1

Finding online groups for AS&SH

I already posted this on the Introduction Thread but thought I'd post it here for more visibility.

I'm loving AS&SH. Unfortunately, I live in a rural area so finding an osr gaming group probably isn't happening. Does anyone have suggestions for finding an online group for AS&SH?

3/10/2019 3:19 pm  #2

Re: Finding online groups for AS&SH

Hey freejon, good luck in the hunt sir and be sure to drop a note in "The Tavern" on this forum too. 

3/10/2019 10:45 pm  #3

In addition, don't give up on face to face games! I tossed an add out on a local online forum and a bar approached me about having a game night. We are over one year in, have three weekly rpgs going in addition to board and card games and we even had a mini convention that went well. And this is in Idaho. Don't give up!

3/19/2019 7:22 am  #4

I found an online game via the group on MeWe. You may want to give that a try also...

-- 
BlackKnight, AKA Sausage
Older than Dirt, Crusty, and set in my ways. Been playing TTRPGs for over 45 years...

4/15/2019 8:07 am  #5

I am trying to find an online campaign as well.

4/15/2019 8:10 am  #6

Good luck, Spellbinder. I wish I had room in my group, but I'm maxed out at six. Beyond that, pace gets too slow for me.

Blackadder23: Insanely long villain soliloquy, then "Your action?"
BORGO'S PLAYER: I shoot him in the face

4/15/2019 11:33 am  #7

I'm recruiting for an online AS&SH group. Sundays. Using a little bit gonzo version of Zothique, in the vein of Jeff's Hyperborea. I'd prefer face-to face anf there is a big gaming community in Cinci ... but for 5e and more story-driven campaigns. 

"Role-playing isn't storytelling. If the dungeon master is directing it, it's not a game."  ~ Gary Gygax

Board footera

© 2009-2024 North Wind Adventures, LLC. “HYPERBOREA” is a registered trademark of North Wind Adventures, LLC. “Astonishing Swordsmen & Sorcerers of Hyperborea,” “AS&SH,” and all other North Wind Adventures product names and their respective logos are trademarks of North Wind Adventures, LLC in the USA and other countries. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.